Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random Activity 2

Thought you'd like to know a little bit more about me.



Isn't my kitty cute???!!! He's about two now(i think he was one in this picture) and fat, though you can't really tell because of his fur. He's really fluffy too. His name is Midnight Mitsuki because I though he was a girl. So we now call him Suki.



This is Aki-onee-chan!!!!! my bestest japanese buddy in the world!!!!!!! In fact, some of my friends have to get me on a different topic to keep me from talking on and on about Aki-chan! ^__^ And yes, that's me doing the stupic looking peace sign.




I hope Yuka and Aki-nee-chan don't come over here and try to bop me on the head for this one. We were all crying because they were leaving so that explains the red eyes. The little ones are Aki-chan's homestay family's kids. They're so cute!



And this is my adorable and brilliant puppy Brandy!! Isn't she cute? She's also too smart for her own good. ;p

1 comment:

Allegra said...

BRANDY IS ADORABLE except she always climbs up to the couch behind me and sticks her nose in my food =)
You should blog more, hun.